I'm sure Idaho has these flowers too ... haha ... but this is a picture I took in Wyoming. I've been really bored lately and not wanting to clean my house like it deserves so I've been playing around on the computer. Blah ... I really should stop being lazy. {sheepish smile}

5 comments:
Wow! You are an amazing photographer and photoshopest...if that's a word. I love it. Way to work on your wonderful talents.
Beautiful! I love the texture, I really need to play with those more. I just can't seem to make it look good.
Thank you guys!!! I appreciate it!
wow, U are so good, Being at your house it reminded me how much smarter you are than me. I made one page that night when I got home, and well u know the rest of the story, hope fully I will get back at it soon and remember all you taught me! thanks so much.
Becky, that is too funny! You definitely are smarter than me! You are talented in so many crafty areas and things that I wouldn't even be able to touch. You'll catch on to the digital scrapbooking and photoshop for sure! Give me a call or email me if you have any questions of things you forgot!
Post a Comment