Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Continued Scrapbook Classes

Here is a list of possible days I can hold a full day Digital Scrapbook Class.  They will be for 4 hours during the day or evening.  They can be from 12:30pm to 4:30pm or 5:00pm to 9:00pm.  Please let me know if any of these will work for you and if they don't please contact me to schedule another time!  If the long 4 hour time period doesn't work I can try to break it up into 2 classes.  I've found it is better to give the class all at once instead of breaking it up into 4 classes.  Please email me and schedule a spot if you are interested or schedule a time.  I really appreciate it!
Saturday, July 31, 2010
Tuesday, August 3, 2010 day only
Wednesday, August 4, 2010 day only
Saturday, August 7, 2010
Tuesday, August 10, 2010
Wednesday, August 11, 2010
Thursday, August 12, 2010
Saturday, August 14, 2010
Tuesday, August 30, 2010
Saturday, November 13, 2010
Tuesday, November 16, 2010

PLEASE, reply and let me know which day(s) you can do the workshop so I can get it put on my calendar.  If you have more than one day you can do it let me know so I can combine people into one class.  Thank you so much!

The class is $40.00 unless you prepay.  Refer to THIS post for more details on the class and the link for Paypal to prepay.

Here is one example of a page to be taught.


Template is by Manda Girl and paper from Deena Rutter.

2 comments:

Pearl Girl said...

How much does it cost? are you doing this for your ward? I wanna come! Is it for BEGINNERS, cause I am a TOTAL BEGINNER

Pearl Girl said...

I think the 10, 11, or 12 should work for me. I am going to see if anyone else up here wants to come down with me.

can you do one on photoshop too??

Archive