J-ster turned 8. Can you believe he made it to his eight birthday!?! He was pretty excited and I think he enjoyed his birthday.
Because of him turning 8 he was eligible to be baptized and become a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. He was very excited and we were very proud of him. I think he looked so sharp!
Pickle had her 4th grade science fair. She figured out which fruits had more Vitamin C by using an iodine solution.
By turning 8 J-ster was able to become a cub scout. He had his Blue and Gold banquet in February which I only took video of his skit. In March they decided to do the Raingutter Regatta instead of the traditional Pinewood Derby. He still had fun and it was pretty interesting.
Spring Break was the last week of March. I wanted to go somewhere warm but didn't really want to drive so we went to Twin Falls and stayed in a hotel. The kids enjoyed swimming in the pool and we got an adjoining room ... the only way to go from now on! We had a lot of fun with my sister and her family. The last couple of days they had two of their other cousins over and they had fun sleeping in the camper and playing outside.
I hope you all enjoy the updates! I love this blog even if I forget to write much. Comment if you would like ... sometimes it's nice to know if anyone else is out there.











6 comments:
your kiddos are soo adorable!! i love seeing all the pics of them!!
Thank you Katie! You are so sweet and your family is so much fun and I'm glad we are friends!
I still read Mary Lynn! I love your updates!
I love to read updates. I especially like how in the spring break pictures they all have stocking caps on because it feels more like winter break out there.
Cute pages! YOu should get a remote for your camera. They are only about $20 and they make those family pictures a lot easier!
Katy, I'm glad you read. I should comment on yours more.
Julie -- yes! It's never really "spring" here for spring break. ;)
Mel - I did order a remote and it hadn't arrived yet but we needed the picture for the magazine. haha But I have one now. ;)
Post a Comment