{Disclaimer: I started writing this post 2 years ago!! I forgot about it and it was saved in the drafts folder. I think I was going to put pictures with it and forgot. I also didn't get the other kids "perceive" questions. I think I will do this again since it has been two years, but for now hear you go ... so I will just post this. 1/31/14}
Gus:
1. What is something mom always says to you? "I love you"
2. What makes mom happy? "I Love you"
3. What makes mom sad? "When I run out of the room"
4. How does your mom make you laugh? "When I tickle you"
5. What was your mom like as a child? "You liked Lightning McQueen"
6. How old is your mom? "You tell me!"
7. How tall is your mom? "This tall ... (with his hand barely above his head)"
8. What is your mom's favorite thing to watch on TV? "Mickey Mouse"
9. What does your mom do when you're not around? "Stay home"
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
11. What is your mom really good at? "Being a Mom"
12. What is your mom not very good at? "Being Landon"
13. What does your mom do for her job? "To Work"
14. What is your mom's favorite food? "Cereal"
15. What makes you proud of your mom? "Driving Trucks"
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? "Pluto"
17. What do you and your mom do together? "Go to work with Dad"
18. How are you and your mom the same? "Mary Lynn & Landon"
19. How are you and your mom different? "Mary Lynn & Landon"
20. How do you know your mom loves you? "Buddies"
21. What does your mom like most about your dad? "Eating Candy"
22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go? "To 'your' store, and get lunch"
Leap Day 2012 Time Capsule Questions
My name is "Gus".
I am 3 years old.
My best buddy is Luke.
My favorite color is blue.
My favorite thing to eat for supper is cereal.
My favorite snack is suckers.
My favorite toy is Buzz (Lightyear).
My favorite thing to play is Buzz.
My favorite movie is Mickey Mouse.
My favorite book is Buzz.
My favorite TV show is Neverland Pirates.
My favorite game is Neverland Pirates.
My favorite place to go is Walmart.
My favorite game on the Wii is Mickey Mouse.
I am 36.6 lbs. and 38 inches.
Turtle:
Leap Day 2012 Time Capsule Questions
My name is "Turtle".
I am 6 years old.
My best buddy is Abbie.
My favorite color is Orange.
My favorite thing to eat for supper is Chicken Nuggets.
My favorite snack is oranges.
My favorite toy is my baby turtle.
My favorite thing to play is softball.
My favorite movie is Barbie: A Perfect Christmas.
My favorite book is Junie B. Jones.
My favorite TV show is iCarly.
My favorite game is football.
My favorite place to go is the Cabin.
I am in the first grade.
My Teacher is Ms. Mickelsen.
I am 48.8 lbs. and 46.25 inches.
Snake:
Leap Day 2012 Time Capsule Questions
My name is "Snake".
I am 9 years old.
My best buddy is Braxton.
My favorite color is Blue.
My favorite thing to eat for supper is potatoes.
My favorite snack is rice crispies.
My favorite toy is most of my toys.
My favorite thing to play is my new wii game (Cabella's hunting).
My favorite movie is Sackets.
My favorite book is I Survived Series.
My favorite TV show is Duke's of Hazzard.
My favorite game is my Wii Game.
My favorite place to go is home.
I am in the 3rd grade.
My teacher is Mrs. Robinson.
I am 104 lbs. and 57 inches.
Pickle:
Leap Day 2012 Time Capsule Questions
My name is "Pickle".
I am 11 years old.
My best buddy is Kloie.
My favorite color is Yellow.
My favorite thing to eat for supper is steak.
My favorite snack is gold fish crackers.
My favorite toy is iPod touch.
My favorite thing to play is dodge ball.
My favorite movie is Secretariat.
My favorite book is Fablehaven series.
My favorite TV show is Scooby Doo.
My favorite game is the candy game.
My favorite place to go is the Cabin.
I am in the 5th grade.
My teacher is Mrs. Ellis.
I am 87.6 lbs. and 60 inches.
1 comment:
Adorable!!! I need to do this :)
Post a Comment