Friday, March 16, 2012

House Addition Project

We are building on to our house! (Well Steadman Construction is) We would love some more room and some more storage which we have none of at this point!  I am very excited!!  They have been working for two weeks now and it seems to be going very fast at this point.  Enjoy some pictures now and as I update throughout the process.  I am also posting mobile photos to my Facebook page so if you are my friend I'm sure you have seen those.

Pouring Concrete for the Basement
Walls in the Basement & Walls up on Main Floor
We are putting the boys room downstairs and the girls will each get their own room in the old part of the house.  We are also putting a storage room downstairs and a cold storage.  A family room will also be downstairs.  The main floor will extend our living room by taking out the wall.  We will get a new Master Bedroom and Bath.  We will also get a new laundry room.  (The old laundry room is next to our kitchen and will be turned into a pantry.)

5 comments:

DeAna said...

Will your current family room be turned into your new master bed/bath? Ooh this is exciting. I love the details. I can't wait for more...:)

Mary Lynn Evans said...

No. That is going to be the exercise room. We are extending the front room 8 feet and the rest of the addition main floor will be the master bed/bath and laundry room. (and stairs)

Mel said...

Yeah! Im so excited for you!

Richard and Becky Curzon said...

Cool! I'm jealous--I would love some more room and storage. in due time i guess:) Good luck!!

Kendall and Katy said...

It looks like it is going super fast! It sounds nice. I am excited to see pictures when it is finished!

Archive