Saturday, March 31, 2012

Turtle's Birthday

... was in MARCH!!  And even though I am posting this with the date in March, I didn't actually get around to writing this until August!  Boy, did this summer lack in blogging activities!


I think it is funny she said she wanted to be a horse rider when she grows up.  She really doesn't ride horses very often or ever talk about horses like her brother does.  She's pretty funny!  I think she had a great birthday.  We went to Deleta for her birthday and had so much fun roller skating and rollerblading.  It's the first time I've brought my kids or any of her cousins have gone.  Everyone had a blast!

J-ster is in the orange shirt doing the Limbo.  

Pickle just got under!!

Kayla made it!

Pickle's coming again!

We loved that we could bring our strollers!

Gus had fun in the stroller or just checking the arcade out.

Happy Bithday to L - he gets to share a birthday with Turtle!

Here Dad and Grandma were able to come.  I think they were bored just watching us all though.

A and K playing games

What?  No I'm not going to go to sleep!

Turtle took a break at the end!  I guess it's her birthday so she can get pushed. The skating rink gave each birthday child a cup and they could get endless drinks at the concessions.  We also bought pizza that the rink had delivered and let us eat it in one of their party areas.

{blurry} Kayla almost got under.  It was pretty low.

The other birthday boy getting a ride!

Watching B do the Limbo.

The Black light would do fun things to our clothes!

Turtle pushing Pickle.  hehe

K and L

No comments:

Archive