Yesterday it started storming and blowing and I was hoping and thinking it would last all day. Wapello Elementary was supposed to have McTeacher's night and we worried no one would come. About thirty minutes after that thought the principal called me and told me they were going to reschedule it for another day. Then about 30 minutes after that I noticed on Facebook and we got an automated call from the school district that Blackfoot schools were going to get out an hour early.
Our day was planned to be busy but now two things were cancelled. J's wrestling because it was at the middle school and if school is cancelled during the day then they can't use the school and the McTeacher night. We still brought Pickle to violin and Turtle to her first Gymnastics. She loved it so much! I'm not sure why I forgot to take pictures! Next time.
No comments:
Post a Comment