I am going to try and update this blog. My new years resolution was to keep this up to day and six months later I haven't done that. :-)
It looks like for February I will be showing you these two awesome kids in their school Talent show. I have been in charge of it for our PTA for the past three years. They have an individual class talent show where anyone in the class can participate and then a few days later some of those who are selected out of the class ones come together for a whole school show. They performed once in the Second Grade class and once in the Fourth grade class. They both did perfectly and Megan remembered all the words and did awesome!! I didn't get videos those times because I'm in charge of turning music off and on. I did try hard to get a video for the school show and poor Turtle got distracted and didn't sing the second verse. They both did so well tho! I love this song!! Enjoy!
We also went to Ashton for the annual Evans Snowmobile Trip.

Pickle and Turtle decided to be goofy! Snake turned 10! Can you believe it!?! And Gus and Gator liked to snuggle every morning while the kids were out at waiting for the bus!


No comments:
Post a Comment