Tuesday, April 30, 2013

April

They love each other!

I took pictures for the 1st grade Mother's Day Scrapbooks and Gus wanted some pictures as well.
4th Grade Idaho History Program
We took pictures at the Temple with her in her dress before her baptism.  I also saw an idea on Pinterest of them with a picture holding their blessing dress.  I crotched her blessing dress and my Mom made her beautiful baptism dress!  She had such a good baptism!
We had a special day and Turtle and her cousin were able to be baptized the same day!  It was a great day!
We took family pictures.  I took some of my friends family and she took some for us.  I took the ones of my kids.
See a theme ... my kids like to dress up.
Gary's grandma turned 95.  They had a birthday party for her.
Preschool field trip to the fire station.
Turtle and her cousin were in the Little Miss "Pageant".  They got to walk across the stage and do a little routine and then say their name and age.  They were both nervous but were so great!
We sponsored J and B's baseball team this year.  They didn't win a lot of games but J sure had a lot of fun!
Brought J and his friends motorbiking.  They had a blast!
Looks like his Dad.  {smile}

1 comment:

MOM said...

What a great way to present family history and journal. And a great joy for me to keep up with your family. Very good job.

Archive