| Gus graduated from pre school! |
![]() |
| He broke his arm (tiny buckle fracture) jumping off the trampoline. Well, his brother jumped too hard and that made him jump off. |
![]() |
| Preschool field trip to the Riverside Greenhouse. |
![]() |
| The kids and I took a road trip to Cedar City for their cousins baptism! |
![]() |
| For Mother's day we packed a picnic and went up Wolverine Canyon as a family! I have to say that was the best Mother's day I have ever had! |
![]() |
| Preschool field trip to the park! |
![]() |
| He was on the pink track meet team at school! He had spirit, yes he did!! |
![]() |
| Preschool field trip to the Idaho Falls Zoo! |
![]() |
| My niece and her wonderful family got sealed in the Twin Falls Temple!! What a special experience we had and we were so happy we got to go! |










1 comment:
Love...
Post a Comment