September 2013 was here before we knew it. Why does summer have to go by so quickly?? We ended our summer and started our school year by going to the Eastern Idaho State Fair and enjoying the rides. We started school the week the fair started.
![]() |
| "Am I tall enough, Mom?" |
![]() |
| The bigger kids were nice and went on the smaller rides with the smaller kids. {smile} |
![]() |
| The slide is always a favorite for all! |
![]() |
| Here he is bummed he didn't get to go on the bus. |
![]() |
| Traditional picture I take of all the kids on the first day of Kindergarten. I should find the others and post those too. |
![]() |
| Gary put me to work helping with field work while the kids were in school. |
![]() |
| I backed up to the fuel trailer with no one guiding me. This is how close I got on the first try. haha I was able to just pull it over with my [huge] muscles and hook it on. I was pretty lucky. |
![]() |
| Pickle made the 7th and 8th grade Vball - B team. She was pretty excited since she hadn't ever played before. {except 4 weeks of church ball} |
![]() |
| She learned a lot and really enjoyed her coach, Miss Cantrell |
![]() |
| Here are the Young Women and Bishopric who walked to the Temple. 15 miles! |
![]() |
| 1st day of Spud Harvest. Checking out the new Windrower to see if it's dropping spuds. |
![]() |
| Turtle loved riding with Dad this year! |
![]() |
| My sister and her husband and my Mom came to visit us one day and ended up helping us move fields. Perfect timing! |
![]() |
| My nephew was playing on the new piler while we waited for trucks. That's always fun!! |















No comments:
Post a Comment