Thursday, February 12, 2009

Blog to Book

Here is the book I made of my blog posts in 2008. I think it's rather cute. I just made a 7x7 size. It has 88 pages. It was roughly $20.00 including shipping. That's about $0.20 per page. That's a lot less than a traditional scrapbook page. I didn't realize until I was making one for my Siblings blog that it doesn't slurp the comments in. So that's a bummer. I would like the comments in it because that is "for posterity" as well. So on my Siblings book I'll have to copy and paste maybe.

Binding
Back

Inside Page

Inside Page

Front

6 comments:

Annie said...

That is so cool! I'll have to order one of those someday!

Katie!! said...

wow! that is so cute! that's a great price too!

DeAna said...

Awesome!! I love it!

Melanie said...

That is awesome. How do you make one. Is there a website? Or did you make it yourself? Hey will you tell DeAna to let me read her blog my e-mail address is atmdecker@hotmail.com. Thanks your the best.

Mel said...

That's awesome. And a reasonablt price too. I agree with you on the comments. They are just as much fun to read.

sherriemeister said...

U R A GENIUS!!!!!!!!!!

Archive