

Here is a late post about Valentine's Day....
Since Valentine's is ten day's after our Anniversary we usually don't do much. We spent the evening with the kids. We gave the girls some chocolate roses and Gary and JT went to town and got me some roses.
The girls wanted to dress up and be "models" after their baths. So we took some pictures of them being silly. Isn't it fun to pretend and just have fun sometimes. {grin} I know I have some pictures of me that look like M's poses somewhere. {too tired to dig them out ...}
4 comments:
Chelsea really liked looking at these pictures. She said that Meg and Em looked so pretty!
I love these! Megan cracks me up!!
Love the cut! Love the poses, those girls are too funny--and what a fun mom to let them and then take pics of them! You rock!
They grow up too fast!! Make it stop. Sure miss you guys.
Post a Comment