Tuesday, March 31, 2009

How my kids perceive me ...

So my friend Melissa had this tag on her blog and I thought it was super cute. I asked the kids the questions and then typed their answers exactly how they said them.


LG's answers ....



awww ... smile ... hawww ... smile ....




Miss M's answers ....



1. What is something mom always says to you? "Don't Know"
2. What makes mom happy? "I Don't Know"
3. What makes mom sad? "When I'm not here"
4. How does your mom make you laugh? "tickeling my arm pits"
5. What was your mom like as a child? "good"
6. How old is your mom? "M: 4 ... me: not how old are you, how old am I ... M: I don't know!!"
7. How tall is your mom? "short"
8. What is your mom's favorite thing to watch on TV? "Dancing with the Stars" (we are watching that right now)
9. What does your mom do when you're not around? "work"
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? "I don't know"
11. What is your mom really good at? "the cow game on the Wii"
12. What is your mom not very good at? "uhh ... changing Landon's diaper"
13. What does your mom do for her job? "work"
14. What is your mom's favorite food? "tacos"
15. What makes you proud of your mom? "uh ... I Love you"
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? "a mom"
17. What do you and your mom do together? "uh ... walk ... uh we love each other"
18. How are you and your mom the same? "I DON'T KNOW"
19. How are you and your mom different? "cause you're big and i'm small"
20. How do you know your mom loves you? "cause, you kiss me"
21. What does your mom like most about your dad? "to kiss him"
22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go? "Chuck e Cheese's"


J-ster
1. What is something mom always says to you? "I love you"
2. What makes mom happy? "if I do the garden and put dirt in the hole that sunk"
3. What makes mom sad? "when I don't do what you ask"
4. How does your mom make you laugh? "I don't know how you make me laugh"
5. What was your mom like as a child? "I don't know"
6. How old is your mom? "21"
7. How tall is your mom? "um ... short"
8. What is your mom's favorite thing to watch on TV? "Zack and Cody"
9. What does your mom do when you're not around? "plays the Wii"
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? "be a funny movie actor that will make me laugh"
11. What is your mom really good at? "She is really good at mowing the lawn"
12. What is your mom not very good at? "She's not good at putting up fences"
13. What does your mom do for her job? "she works in harvest time driving truck"
14. What is your mom's favorite food? "Pizza?"
15. What makes you proud of your mom? "She helps me with my homework"
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? "Sponge Bob"
17. What do you and your mom do together? "We play games on the Wii but I beat her at all the games ... I'm better than her at the tank game"
18. How are you and your mom the same? "we have green eyes"
19. How are you and your mom different? "we don't have the same shirts"
20. How do you know your mom loves you? "she cares for us"
21. What does your mom like most about your dad? "that he makes dinner"
22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go? "ummm... I don't know, Taco Bell?"

Miss Em

1. What is something mom always says to you? "Leave me alone"

2. What makes mom happy? "getting taken on a date"

3. What makes mom sad? "When the house isn't clean"
4. How does your mom make you laugh? "when you crack a joke"
5. What was your mom like as a child? "i don't know ..."
6. How old is your mom? "31"
7. How tall is your mom? "medium"
8. What is your mom's favorite thing to watch on TV? "Dancing with the Stars"

9. What does your mom do when you're not around? "plays on the computer"

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? "Dancing" (I can't dance!!)

11. What is your mom really good at? "fixing the computer"

12. What is your mom not very good at? "playing the tank game on the Wii"
13. What does your mom do for her job? "nothing"
14. What is your mom's favorite food? "spaghetti"
15. What makes you proud of your mom? "taking care of us"
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? "one of the girls on Dancing with the Stars"
17. What do you and your mom do together? "talk"

18. How are you and your mom the same? "I don't know"

19. How are you and your mom different? "we like different things ... like you hate snakes and I like snakes"

20. How do you know your mom loves you? "she hugs me a lot and says I love you a lot"

21. What does your mom like most about your dad? "I don't know"

22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go? "to a restaurant"

I tag anyone who wonders how their children perceive them.

3 comments:

Mel said...

So, you like Dancing with Stars and are not good at the tank game? I loved M's answers especially. Kids are so cute!

Pearl Girl said...

I am afraid to do this tag, I have seen it before..... maybe i will. So we are on for Sat.! YAY. soooo excited. if you want we can go to the craft store first. I'll email you directions

Doug and Julie said...

That made me laugh so hard. When Luke gets a little older I will have to do it.

Archive