I didn't give the update about J's appointment in M's bday post so I'll do it now for those who are wondering.
They said the bone is starting to build back, oscilating well, and he has good range of motion. The Doctor said that at this point it is common the ball part can slip off the top of the hip bone and would require surgery to put pins in to hold it together but his hasn't done that. She was very excited to give good news because she says she doesn't get to do that very often with Perthes.
I'm very excited he's doing so well and he doesn't limp nearly as much. He doesn't have much pain anymore, at least enough to want Motrin. He's a pretty tough kid tho! We are putting him in T-ball this summer and he is very excited for that!
2 comments:
That is so great!! You all deserve good news for being such great people.
I'm glad you posted this. I keep thinking about asking you and then I forget. I'm glad he's doing so good.
And T-ball?!?! How cute, I wish we were there to come to his games!!!
Post a Comment