Alisa Humpherys!!!I want to introduce to you my awesome SIL who has had the opportunity to do more in our profession than I have. {smile} I decided to get married right after I graduated and have kids ... so I only did a few things.
Alisa has had the awesome opportunity to have more experiences which I am so excited to have her assist us with our wellness goals. She will help post and offer advice. Also, if you have any questions she has a wide array of knowledge and tools to help you find the answer!
She received her BYU Bachelor of Science in Fitness and Wellness Management: Major emphasis in corporate wellness and health promotion.
She worked two years as the BYU Wellness Coordinator. Duties consisted of coordinating events for faculty and staff. She created health and wellness programs and fitness screenings.
She worked at the Sprint World Headquarters as Sprint Wellness Coordinator. Duties consisted of instructing classes on weight management, pregnancy and exercise and strength training.
She received her Certified Personal Trainer from The American College of Sports Medicine.
She has worked as a personal trainer at various gyms. Instructed classes of group exercise, nutrition and strength training.
She also worked with the Marine Marathon when she lived in Virginia with her husband, Barry, who is a Marine. He will be deploying in July for Iraq. We wish them both well and good luck!
Her greatest accomplishment is her beautiful 15 month old daughter, Addyson. She has been known to keep Alisa active and on her toes!
I'm so excited for Alisa's knowledge and experience! Thank you so much Alisa!
3 comments:
Wow...that is quite the intro. Thanks ML! I am excited for this wellness challenge. I guess I need to get in gear and do my 15 minutes. ;)
Wahoo! Sounds great. I look farward to hearing great tips and such from you guys! Oh, I did another 15 mins of moving (shopping again!) Not sure my husband is going to like this month of 15 minutes of moving!{wink}
Ok, Alisa, when you get up here, you are coming to the gym with me (friend pass) and getting me going. I often don't know what to do--I know that must sound lame, but, I always had a coach and don't really know what I'm doing, how long, heart rate, etc. I need direction.
Post a Comment