Sunday, July 25, 2010

Summer Time ... Moving Pipe

We love to go help Gary move pipe during the summer.  This is out by the Rose Church where we have spuds this year.  I decided to wear my "mud boots" because his four wheeler flips a BUNCH of mud!  I don't even get off and help move the pipe and I get super muddy!  (Okay, one day I did help him move the wheel lines back and actually did some work)  We can't all ride on the Four Wheeler so when he moved the wheel lines, Turtle, Gus, and I went.  When he turned the pump on and went around to check for plugged nozzles, Pickle and Snake went.  So these pictures are by Turtle while we were waiting!
See how muddy they are ... just from riding!  I even had chunks of it down in my boot!  Those big chunks to the side .....
Turtle's self portraits below...
Turtle capturing Gus...

1 comment:

Mel said...

Love your muddy boots! And the picture Turtle took while she was running (I think) is really cool.

Archive