Wednesday, June 1, 2011

It's SUMMER!! Yippee!!

Yay!!  I'm so excited it's summer!  Today the weather finally seemed to catch up.  I hope it continues this way.  I (and J) got a lot of yard work done but I (and J) still have SO much to do.  I really don't like my flower beds but I don't know how to make them better.  We got the garden planted too.

May was pretty busy and so I haven't blogged very much. We had a lot of fun school activities going on.  Here are some pictures of what's been happening.
In April:
 The boys went to the Monster Trucks at Holt Arena with Gary's brother's and their boys.
 April's pack meeting they did an activity about Faith.
 We dyed Easter eggs!
 Rainbow of eggs ... but this isn't the picture I got when I organized them into rainbow order.  haha
 Finding Easter Eggs outside ... cold ... have to wear coats.  :)
 Pickle finding some eggs up high....
 After their hunt ...

In May:
 Took some pictures of our boys with a friend ...


 Gary went fishing with Pickle's 4th grade class
 Pickle with some of her friends
 Fishing ..........
 Gary took the boys and went on a Father/Son outing with his brother and his son.

 Pickle's 4th Grade Idaho State History Program.  I have a video of this but it's a pain to upload.



Pickle doing the Virginia Real

Had a tie rod break when they got home from Father & Son's and having it towed to the Dealer to get fixed.

We had a lot more activities in May that I will have to post about later when I have them uploaded to my computer.

Check out the June's Desktop Freebie here.

No comments:

Archive