Monday, June 13, 2011

Random post from my phone.

I haven't posted in a while so I thought I would post some pics of what we've been up to, in no particular order, from my phone.

Tomorrow I am headed up to girls camp. I am the Assistant Camp Director this year. It has been cold and rainy for months but I think we'll have sunshine most of the time up there. I made the flag for our ward. That's one of the pictures.
Gus loves to go to work with his Dad. He looked so grown up is why I took his picture.
We like to ride bikes, or four wheelers, or the motorcycle to Grandma and Grandpa's house.
I don't think I posted anything about Pickle and J's violin recital. I was busy trying to get them to get everything for in their case that I forgot my cameras. I videoed them with my phone but didn't realize I had to save or accept the video so that was lost. I got this picture though. They've had more opportunities to perform at their school. They played together for each of their class talent shows and once for the whole school and parents talent show. They are doing really well having started just before Christmas last year.
The kids are taking swimming lessons again. They took them in May and the last two weeks of June Gus and I will do a Mommy and Me class. He used to hate the water but since March he has begged me to go swimming.
My sister plays for the Teton Chamber Orchestra in Idaho Falls. She recently moved to Cedar City, Utah but was able to come back up in May and do a concert with Mindy Gledhal. she got me and my girls tickets and her daughter and we enjoyed an awesome concert. Thank you DD!
The last two pictures are of planting spuds. I was playing with the camera on my phone.


So the pictures are probably rotated and small. I might have time to edit this post later. On the mean time, enjoy!  (and hopefully I won't get too wet at girls camp)

2 comments:

Pearl Girl said...

Is DeAnna their violin teacher? they are so cute.

Mary Lynn Evans said...

No, they take from another Lady since DD moved to Cedar City.

Archive