... and other summer activities so far.
We have had a fun summer so far. We've been through 2 session of swim lessons - no pictures - with the 2nd one I did the Mom & Tot class with Landon. He had fun until the last 2 days and he didn't want to do anything anymore. I didn't really either. haha
One Sunday in June we went for a road trip to the Blackfoot Reservoir. I didn't realize it was so far away so I didn't bring snacks and Gary thought I knew how far it was. Poor Turtle got car sick (and she never gets car sick) so I think it had something to do with low blood sugar as well and the bumpy roads. Thank goodness my Mom's house was only 15 minutes away at that point and we stopped and she washed Turtle's clothes and my jacket (where most of the vomit covered). Landon slept most of the way and we saw a Moose on the way their as well.
I went to Girls Camp the next week. It was really nice. It didn't rain and it only got windy and a little chilly the last night we were there. The pictures for girls camp are on my other camera and I haven't gotten them off yet. I'll update this post later with the pictures.
Last weekend my family had our reunion here at my house. We were all here except for my oldest brothers family. We were really sad they couldn't come. We had a fun time, great food, and fun being together and visiting. We also were looking for more shade so Gary brought home a new truck tarp but we ended up using it for a slip and slide.
My sister wanted to cool off and jumped on with her clothes on. It was awesome! Her husband Brian joined her later.
The 4th of July was fun also. We went to the park with our kids after Gary got done moving pipe. JT tried as hard as he could to not let me take his picture. It was pretty funny.
I got some great pictures of the fireworks. Check them out at my Design blog
.I hope you are all having a great summer so far as well! I love summer! Sure wish it would last longer....

1 comment:
Your firework pics turned out great as well!
Post a Comment